Activated Charcoal Whitening with Charconut.
Introducing Charconut Teeth Whitening Strips, from Paraiba White. These strips combine the goodness of black diamond charcoal and coconut oil extracts to remove even the toughsest of stains and leave your teeth looking as good as new.
- Charconut strips are chemical-free and made with all-natural products. This ensures gentle and healthy bleaching cleanse for your teeth.
- Designed to work in 30 minutes and remove intrinsic stains and long-term yellowing of teeth.
- Each pack contains 14×2 strips for your upper and lower teeth. The natural extracts ensure there is no bitter aftertaste while using these strips.
This product is NOT meant for use by children under 12 years of age and pregnant women.
HOW TO USE
are thin, flexible strips that are coated with a tooth whitening gel. Designed to conform to the shape of your teeth, they work by keeping the teeth whitening gel in place against your teeth to remove stains below the enamel surface. use the same, effective whitening ingredient dentists use. They deliver the whitening you need where you need it for a brighter, whiter smile.
Step 1 – Taking an edge, pull the soft strips off the plastic film, face the gel side to the surface of tooth.
Step 2 – Looking in a mirror, align the straight edge of strip to the gum, gently press
Step 3 – adjust the strip with finger, making it completely adhere to the tooth surface
Step 4 – Repeat using the second strip.
Step 5 – Remove the teeth whitening strips and discard after 30 minutes.
Step 6 – Clean off any remaining gel residue by brushing your teeth and gargling.
1. Avoid using strips after brushing your teeth. Allow at least one hour after brushing teeth before using the strips.
2. Do not re-use the strips, please dispose of once used.
3. The ingredients of the strips are safe and if some gel is swallowed it is perfectly safe.
4. Clean off any remaining gel residue by brushing your teeth and gargling.
5. Please wet strip in case it is hard to peel off from teeth.
How long does it take Teeth Whitening Strips to work?
Depends on the amount of staining and marking on a person’s teeth. Most high-quality teeth whitening strips will give you noticeable results in around 2 weeks.
What happens if I swallow some of the gel from the Teeth Whitening Strip?
Swallowing a small amount of teeth whitening gel will not cause any adverse effects or damage. However, ingestion of large quantities of the gel can cause nausea and stomach irritation. Keep teeth whitening gel out of the reach of children, kids and infants.
Do Teeth Whitening Strips really work?
Yes, teeth whitening strips are designed for short-term use and remove surface stains. If used correctly, teeth whitening strips will give you whiter and brighter teeth in around 2 weeks.
What happens if you leave whitening strips on your teeth overnight?
Teeth whitening strips are meant to be used for short durations. Leaving a whitening strip on once by accident will not cause harm or injury. However, regularly wearing whitening strips overnight and for long hours can damage teeth sensitivity, strength and leave stains.
Can Teeth Whitening strips be Used by Children?
No, teeth whitening strips are not to be used by children under 12 years of age and by pregnant women. Do not use whitening strips on milk teeth.