We respect the trust you put in us, which is why we rely on upholding the highest standards of confidentiality and safe transactions with customer information.
Paraiba White DOES NOT sell or trade any of your personal information in any manner whatsoever, except as set out below or where your consent to the same is expressed.
The personal information you provide is used primarily for:
1. encouraging your use of the website;
2. responding to your questions, answering your queries or inquiries about the different goods and services offered by the Company;
3. providing you with details on the Company’s products and services and providing you with data on the Company’s promotions;
4. Give you information on improvements to the Company’s Terms of Service, different policies and/or other details;
5. Give you advertising messages and surveys that the Company believes may be of concern to you;
6. Personalize your experience on the website of the Company;
7. To accept your orders, consult with you about your website order and provide you with the relevant customer service if you buy any item or use any website service;
8. Administering product downloads
9. Conducting data analysis and internal website reviews (for example, to determine the number of people visiting the website’s specific pages);
10. Improving the website’s content, services, and advertising;
11. Protecting the website’s integrity;
12. Compliance with the legal requirements and the disclosures provided under U.S. laws.
Ensuring the protection of your personal data and information is important for the Business. We also organized operational, technical and physical protections to preserve your personal information under permitted access. Our website uses strict measures to protect or prevent the loss, deletion, and misuse of any customer-related information. If you alter or view your account information, we have the use of a secure server. We follow strict security protocols when your information is in our hands to protect your data from unauthorized access. In addition, the Company uses standard security mechanisms and protocols to inhibit the transmission to unauthorized parties and individuals of sensitive data and information such as debit and credit card details. The Organization will promptly alert you of any violation of your personal information via email or fax and preserve the credibility of the data system.
Paraiba White uses a few third parties to manage a limited set of advertisements on various websites and portals. We make sure that no personal information is compromised during this process. However, aggregate profile data may be used to select advertising services, including user community, to ensure customer relevance. There may also be an embedded pixel on some banner ads that are not associated with either a cookie or any other personal profile information and can, therefore, be used to return the session connection information that allows advertisers to determine the number of individuals who clicked on the ad banner.
Links to other sites
Our website also connects to other websites that may collect information about you publicly identifiable.
Choice / Opt-Out
We provide users with the opportunity to opt-out immediately after setting up their accounts from receiving any marketing or promotional communications from us or our partners. If you would like to delete your contact information from the updates and lists of all Pariba Whites’ content, please visit the unsubscribe link attached to the message.
While the Company ensures complete privacy and protection of your personal data and information, we advise you to be very careful while sharing sensitive information. We ask you not to share any sensitive information on phone calls, emails, etc. with any third party claiming to be related to us separately. The Company disclaims all liabilities to any such claims that arose as a result of your negligence, and the Company assumes no liability whatsoever.